A lot of companies offer and promise SEO for you but here are a few basic tips to keep in mind to help you get the most of your money’s worth.
- Ask for activity details and result oriented statistics like SEO audit , optimized content
- A constant communication from the start and sharing access to your CMS, Google Analytics and social media accounts etc. to analyze and implement their strategy
- Know your target keywords and see they are using the same
- It’s always a good sign if hey have advice or recommendations for improvement. Always have an open ear for both positive advice and criticism.
- Do your part by researching, being patient and working in coordination with them
- Keep a constant check in improvement and detrition in your ranking
- Monitor any rise or upswing in suspicious or unwanted link backs in your link profile
- A Manual penalty of any sorts is an alarm
Although it is an excellent decision for you to hire a company for your SEO needs, it is also essential to be informed and be aware of questioning their work as a client. The above-mentioned information suffices that need nd would also give you the credibility of a well-informed consumer.