Introductory emails are very much your first impression online. The quality and content of it can very much make or break your association with a new client. Sounds scary but a few pointers can totally change the look and feel of your email. Read and learn
1. Keep the subject line short and specific: As this is the basis on which your client will choose to read your email further, convey your subject across precisely and do not let it sound like an advertisement or a sales pitch.
2. Your opening phrase should be friendly yet professional: Never use hello, hi or hey there in your introductory email. Using words like Dear (name) are your safest option.
3. Show you care: Keep the tone warm concentrating on the clients specific needs and always point out and appreciate their strengths to begin with. This shows you took time and interest to know what your client wants , needs and believes in.
4. Explain your strengths: Tell your clients how an association with you would make their life easier. Never brag about you or your company, instead always present your service as a major benefit to the client.
5. The finale is the key:Always end with a note that provokes a reply and includes details on how and where the client can contact you. If needed extend a certain benefit or offer if the client goes for an early response.
Follow the above mentioned pointers as the building blocks to frame your emails and watch your inbox flood with replies.
Or if you need an App to do all this for you , download the Gobiggi connect app today or click on the link to know