The information below has discouraged many from entering the search game —
But it is a huge mistake.
The internet can place a company in a superior financial position. Learn ways that you can position your company to be on the first page of searches.
In the next few lines, I’ll attempt to explain as best as I can the search game. If you have any questions, I will be sure to answer even those in most cases we do not offer some of the below services.
Both pay-per-click and organic placement should drive prospects’ traffic to the website and deliver new leads or sales. The question is – should you invest in organic traffic (SEO) or pay-per-click?
What Is Organic Visitor/Traffic? What Is an Organic Visitor?
- The first 4 listings and the last 3 listings on the search page are ads, known as Pay-Per-Click ads. You will see the ‘ad’ written at the top left of each listing.
- All the listings in between the top and bottom ads are organic placements.
- A click from another site is referral due to as a “link building” approach. It is not a result of organic placement. Website links are essential for building an organic position.
Social media ads target a defined audience. A social media audience is not an audience who looks for your product or service. They are an audience who come to entertain using social media, much like people who watch TV.
There are many factors, but there are three essential points.
1. Traffic – The number of visitors
2. Relevancy – The time user stay on your website
3. Results – The action the user takes.
If 50 visitors entered the site at 11:30 am and left after 3 to 5 seconds, the report will indicate: The information on the website is not related to the user search, or the website is not up to date.
Google Action: 50 visitors left fast. There is no need to send visitor 51.
As a result, the website loses its page position.
A visit should be 1.5 minutes or longer. A percentage of the website visitors must engage, buy, call, or enter contact information.
Conclusion: A website needs to be rich with quality content and topics that respond to users’ search inquiries. It needs to be up to date and engages.
There is room for only ten organic listings on the search page. To get a respectable placement position, you need to invest time and a strategy than the rest of the competing companies.
When users land on Google, Yahoo, or Bing, enter a search phrase and click on any of the ads. Each click has a dollar value. The demand manages the dollar value of each click.
Example: A user searches for “Paperless Business Card“. We like to be on top of the search page because of what Paperless cardholders say about our product, “The Paperless business card delivers what physical paper business cards can’t – for pennies, a day.”
We place a bid to win the first or second place on the search page. Once we retrieve visitors, we can ease their process of engaging with new prospects and customers.
Limiting the Click Cost
Setting a maximum bid for a click is a common practice. If a competitor is willing to pay more, they will obtain a better position on the page.
Why Can They Pay More? That Is A Question You Need to Answer for Yourself.
This is a simple reality: Why a competitor can or willing to pay more then you can?
Does his website convert more than yours?
Not every click is a cal or customer, and not every call is a paying customer.
What is the ratio between click, call, and paying customer?
Pay-Per-Click The Results Are Almost Immediate: Within 36 to 72 Hours.
Do not misunderstand: Clicks to the site are considered a visit, not leads or clients. That means you are buying visitors. From the visitors, you need to fish clients.
Perhaps that is why we call it the InterNet or a Website
1. You cast a big net to get visitors.
2. Then you spin a web and gain a client.
In a pay-per-click, the money will buy visitors, and your operation will convert them.
It’s all about you.
Conclusion: Look at pay-per-click as a virtual salesperson. It does not close sales; rather, it only pitches sales. A click is only a visit — not a lead. However, it can be a sale if the site offers products. The website needs to be relevant, energetic and inviting to produce a lead or sale.
The results are fast.
Organic Versus Pay-Per-Click. Which One Is Right for You?
1. If you are looking for short-term data and action: Pay-Per-Click.
The objective for PPC: Increases traffic while also driving leads, sales, and market studies.
2. If you are looking for long-term data:
- Do a pay-per-click to create traffic and start with SEO efforts
- The objective for SEO and organic search: Increase your chances of having a Free customer pool while also signaling to search engines that your website, company, and content are valuable.
Pay-Per-Click Focuses On:
1. Reviewing headlines among various copy options
2. Optimizing the website using best copy and keywords based on your Pay-Per-Click campaign
3. Studying the customers and the source of traffic
Organic Search Focuses On:
1. Working on SEO using the winning keywords from the PPC and copy options study
2. Taking your time. It is a slow process.
Organic positioning Promises.
To see the results, it takes time. Seo results are based on the strategy and the competition online activity. No one company can guarantee how long it will take before you gain a position an,d if you will.
They are not the search engine.
There are promises.
This is the challenge you need to accept if you choose to engage in organic search.
Delivers instant results. You won’t have to wait for data. Data is generated every minute of the day.
Many ask what should be the budget for Pay-Per-Click?
My answer is always the same: Unlimited.
Why do I say an unlimited budget?
- If the ads deliver customers, why stop it?
- If we experience clicks with no customers, why spend a dollar more?
Stop and find the source of the problem before wasting any more time and money.
Important Note: Traffic will uncover website and operation issues that can be fixed.
There is no need to improve the website if there is no traffic.
Organic Placement Cost
Each service quotes differently. When I focus on organic placement, I will start as low as possible until I see measurable progress. I will not begin SEO before gathering data from a Pay-Per-Click campaign.
Pay-Per-Click does not compete with the organic SEO strategy. They work together and support each other. Both strategies are excellent methods for bringing visitors.
It is crucial to note that neither one PPC nor Organic click promises a lead. They take the money and deliver a visitor.
The Better Question to Ask Is: How Can You Start?
The starting point may change based on the business category:
1. For headline- Test Social Media ads, Spend the minimum: Test how people respond to a headline
2. Microsoft Edge: Use Microsoft’s software to track your progress – Cost per click is lower than Google
3. Examine headlines and assess copy on the search network
4. Optimize the website for leads or sales.
5. Once you have fully experienced the above and feel like you can raise the bar, use Google to your advantage. Though it is a lot more expensive, it generates a lot more traffic. It is worth the money.
Like everything, the inexperienced who think they know – make the search engine companies rich.