Succession wouldn’t last long if you’re totally ignored.
Routine is the nature of our work, but routine is also the sales enemy. Inspiration, advice, and motivation must be injected into the daily salesperson’s life.
There is a long emotional road between a lead to a client. A road that has ups and downs. Believe, confidence and self-esteem are sales tools. Features and services are only the icings on the cake. Rejection is the buyer sells defense and the salesperson’s lowest point. Inspection is an injection of THC.
The Words Below Inject Inspiration Into Sales:
1. “To build a long-term, successful enterprise- when you don’t close a sale, open a relationship.”-Patricia Fripp, Executive Speech Coach.
If you focus too much on making a sale, you are missing the opportunities to open a relationship. If you feel there will be no closing, open the opportunity to have a new relationship.
2. “Value the relationship more than making your quote.”- Jeff Gitomer, Author And Sales Blogger
The core value of a good salesperson is the number of relationships with prospects and customers they have.
3. “Don’t sell a product. Sell what the product can do.”- Ben Feldman, A well know salesperson in world history.
Emotion Sales. Features are read. It is easier to present features, but it’s the emotional impact that makes a sale.
For example- One Text. Lasting impact – Did you text your paperless Business Card Today? That drives business people to text their card, not the long list of amazing features.
4. “It’s not your customer’s job to remember you. It is your obligation and responsibility to make sure they don’t have the chance to forget you.”- Patricia Fripp, Executive Speech Coach, And Sales Presentation Skills Trainer
This is the highlight of building relationships. Don’t expect people to remember or come to you. Go and reach them. And again, we made sure paperless business card is auto re-text as a reminder. Reach, Remind, and reach is the name of the game.
5. “Nobody likes to be sold, but everyone likes to buy.”- Dr. Earl Taylor, Trainer In Leadership.
All of us like to buy. We hate to be sold. We love the feeling of being in control. Satisfying a need will deliver a sale. There is a need to be remembered and not find your business card and name the trash.
6. “90% of selling is a conviction, and 10% is persuasion.”- Shiv Khera, Author And Self-help Expert
Our belief, confidence in what project we sell feature reinforce the sale. This will convince more than simple persuasion skills.
10. “Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.”- Conrad Hilton, The Founder Of The Hilton Hotels Chain.
This is the attitude to life and sales. We must continue moving regardless of the mistake we make or will make on the way.
11. “The most important thing to do if you find yourself in a hole is to stop digging.”-Warren-Buffett, The World Top Investor
If one of the tactics does not work as well as you hoped, figure out a better way to present yourself, what you sell and your story.
12. “One of the best predictors of ultimate success… isn’t natural talent or even industry expertise, but how you explain your failures and rejections.”- Daniel H. Pink, Author
How to overcome failure defines the mental strength needed to win the heart of the next prospect. We’re all experienced failure and rejection. How we overcome it determines our success.
13. “Treat objections as requests for further information.”- Brian Tracy, Author And Sales Expert.
This attitude makes winners. Negatives respond is an opportunity. Prospect who said ‘no’ is a decision made. Changing a ‘no’ decision is a lot easier. Come with more research and facts. For the undecided prospects, find another way of engagement.
14. “There is incredible power in leading with research and leading with relevance.”- Kraig Kleeman, Author of The Must-React System.
Proper research, facts will make your product or service relevant. Back your story with research.
15. “B2B customers want to see a lot of value before buying more. That requires a company-wide effort.”- Todd Berkowitz, Research Director, Gartner.
Companies demand value before moving forward. Provide visible value, not a bunch of confusing features.
16. “Most people think ‘talking’ is ‘selling’. True salesperson knows that ‘listening’ is the ‘selling’.”-Jay Ben Avner, Gobiggi.
Listing is the bestselling tool. The body is your prospect story. Your story will be the ‘dress-up’ which makes them pretty and sexy. Filing the blanks in the prospect’s story with your story delivers precise results.
Prospect said: I share my business card with most people I meet, but I realize that most of them lose, misplaced, and forget me.
Consultant: Common problem. 88% of the business-card ends in the trash after one week. Maybe you should text your interactive Paperless Business Card. Engage them with your business story instantly. Later, auto re-text then the card as a reminder?
“Today, a sale is about helping and less about promoting.”- Jay Ben Avner, Gobiggi
There is a thin line between sales, marketing, and customer service. Helping customers moving forward will deliver a sale and relationships.
17. “Outbound prospecting is all about quality, not quantity.”- Aaron Ross, Author of Predictable Revenue.
There is no point contacting hundred(s) of people if you don’t use the tools, visual and text to lure them in. Today, sharing a paper business Card with prospects includes nothing to engage them. Expecting them to come to you is against any sales method.
18. “Engaging people is about meeting their needs – not yours.”- Tony Robbins, Motivational Speaker
The customer needs, interests, or pain is the conversation. Focus on what they want and need and dress it with your story and solutions.
19. “People don’t buy for logical reasons. They buy for emotional reasons.”- Zig Ziglar, Author, Salesman.
One of the most important statements. People act based on emotion faster than any rational decision.
“Your One Text, Leave Lasting Impact” is the result of texting your interactive business card, and it’s more effective them “Engage your prospect instantly.”
20. “A good listener is not only popular everywhere, but after a while, he knows something.”- Wilson Mizner, Playwright.
Listen more. Talk less. This will lead to a better understanding of the industry, the pain, build trust, and increase sales.
21. “The best salespeople know that their expertise can become their enemy in selling. At the moment, they are tempted to tell the buyer what “he needs to do,” they instead offer a story about a peer of the buyer.”- Mike Bosworth, Author of Solution Selling
People trust others like themselves. A story about a peer is always going to have an impact than advice from someone they can’t relate to.
22. “Sales are contingent on the attitude of the salesman, not the attitude of the prospect”.- William Clement Stone, Businessman, Philanthropist, and Author.
Success is dependent on a positive attitude. People follow leaders and love to deal with happy, passionate people.